Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: mclem06 on March 16, 2018, 10:24:34 am
-
Hi everyone,
I figured I would post this on here since many of you out there have an Epson, Canon or HP printer and can benefit from this troubleshooting site. Sign up for free access to over 100 FAQ's and articles on common issues with inkjet printers. This site compiles 10 years of my knowledge as technical director for the company so I hope it helps you resolve any issues you may be having either right now or down the road so book mark it! It's a 100% free site you just need to register for an account to access it.
Easily troubleshooting printer issues (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub-eYw0C5Gc)
-
Hi everyone,
I figured I would post this on here since many of you out there have an Epson, Canon or HP printer and can benefit from this troubleshooting site. Sign up for free access to over 100 FAQ's and articles on common issues with inkjet printers. This site compiles 10 years of my knowledge as technical director for the company so I hope it helps you resolve any issues you may be having either right now or down the road so book mark it! It's a 100% free site you just need to register for an account to access it.
Easily troubleshooting printer issues (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub-eYw0C5Gc)
Looks interesting...thanks for posting the link!
Patrick
-
Hi everyone,
I figured I would post this on here since many of you out there have an Epson, Canon or HP printer and can benefit from this troubleshooting site. Sign up for free access to over 100 FAQ's and articles on common issues with inkjet printers. This site compiles 10 years of my knowledge as technical director for the company so I hope it helps you resolve any issues you may be having either right now or down the road so book mark it! It's a 100% free site you just need to register for an account to access it.
Easily troubleshooting printer issues (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub-eYw0C5Gc)
Is there a web site? Or, just youtube videos?
-
Is there a web site? Or, just youtube videos?
It's a commercial site (lexjet), selling all sorts of printer related stuff. You are required to register to get access to their printer FAQ. Can't say how complete it is. Basically, guerilla marketing by offering something that may have some value apart from their business. Probably didn't want to link directly to the commercial site to avoid TOS issues. The youtube video just shows how to access the printer issue FAQs.
-
LexJet has been helping people with products and printers since 1994, I personally developed this site to offer people a single place to find answers to most common issues we've come across for each technology. Obviously traffic helps us as a company and we hope to in turn help you with a helpful resource if you're ever at a stand still or need help with anything printer related. Thanks for taking a peek. It may or may not have the answers to your problem but we tried to get everything our support department has had commonly come in as a problem within the last years on here so it's not a basic troubleshooting although there is some of that also. Thanks!
-
LexJet has been helping people with products and printers since 1994, I personally developed this site to offer people a single place to find answers to most common issues we've come across for each technology. Obviously traffic helps us as a company and we hope to in turn help you with a helpful resource if you're ever at a stand still or need help with anything printer related. Thanks for taking a peek. It may or may not have the answers to your problem but we tried to get everything our support department has had commonly come in as a problem within the last years on here so it's not a basic troubleshooting although there is some of that also. Thanks!
Fair enough. The best commercial places offer free, helpful, things. It can boost awareness of the commercial offerings by providing other free info that is related and valuable. Those are good things. It's a good approach.
-
No worries Doug I wasn't taking offense I just wanted to explain why we did it the way we did. Our customers would get stuck with no where to turn on the weekends so it's a fast reference point for them to resolve problems when we are not in business hours to help.