Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Chairman Bill on March 14, 2018, 11:45:22 am

Title: Dartmoor panoramas
Post by: Chairman Bill on March 14, 2018, 11:45:22 am
I'd just not got around to processing these until now.
Title: Re: Dartmoor panoramas
Post by: guido on March 14, 2018, 03:19:35 pm
Those are pretty lovely! Thanks for sharing!
Title: Re: Dartmoor panoramas
Post by: brandtb on March 14, 2018, 06:04:11 pm
Nice
Title: Re: Dartmoor panoramas
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 14, 2018, 10:13:22 pm
Those are pretty lovely! Thanks for sharing!
+1.
Title: Re: Dartmoor panoramas
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on March 15, 2018, 09:23:38 am
Both good. I would prefer #1, were it not for the piece of overexposed sky on the top right.
Title: Re: Dartmoor panoramas
Post by: Chairman Bill on March 15, 2018, 02:54:35 pm
Both good. I would prefer #1, were it not for the piece of overexposed sky on the top right.

Agreed. I might have to go back to the original files and do something about that if I can