Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on March 12, 2018, 02:25:26 pm
-
These were taken about one month ago, near the town and dam of Santa Clara a Velha, Odemira municipality, SW Portugal. We had 11 consecutive months where the amount of rain fall was lower than average. 87% of Portugal was in extreme draught condition. Even with such skies, only a few raindrops fell.
This dam is at ~60% capacity, and it is possible to see that the water level has dropped dramatically. Fortunately, this past weekend, we had huge amounts of rainfall thanks to tempest Félix, which was good.
Regards.
-
I particularly like #2, but I think a symmetrical crop would improve it.
Jeremy
-
Nicely seen images! For me though most of them tend to crush the shadow detail.
-
Nicely seen images! For me though most of them tend to crush the shadow detail. But I do seem a bit of a stickler for that...