Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: JudyKonopka on March 11, 2018, 09:17:42 am

Title: Print Ink Level Accuracy
Post by: JudyKonopka on March 11, 2018, 09:17:42 am
My driver and the screen on my P800 are way off.  How do I sync them to be accurate?
Title: Re: Print Ink Level Accuracy
Post by: dgberg on March 11, 2018, 10:17:13 am
My P800 was turned off and the ink supply level date was a month ago.
I turned it on checked the ink level on the printer screen. When I went back to my computer
it showed a new update time showing the present time.
Not really sure what triggered the new update time but the print levels are matched.
It was either rebooting the printer or checking the ink levels on the printer screen.

More info.
I just checked the on screen print levels again.  (On the printers screen.)
Went back to my computer and it shows the new updated time.
You also have the little disclaimer that levels are approximate.
Title: Re: Print Ink Level Accuracy
Post by: JudyKonopka on March 11, 2018, 01:09:59 pm
My P800 was turned off and the ink supply level date was a month ago.
I turned it on checked the ink level on the printer screen. When I went back to my computer
it showed a new update time showing the present time.
Not really sure what triggered the new update time but the print levels are matched.
It was either rebooting the printer or checking the ink levels on the printer screen.

More info.
I just checked the on screen print levels again.  (On the printers screen.)
Went back to my computer and it shows the new updated time.
You also have the little disclaimer that levels are approximate.

Thanks~
Title: Re: Print Ink Level Accuracy
Post by: JeanMichel on March 11, 2018, 03:14:25 pm
The levels are just a rough measure. Once the warning sign appears on the printer, simply order a replacement cartridge. There will be much ink left for you to print much more than just a few prints. Once the ink truly runs out the printer will stop and ask for a new cartridge. Once installed the printer will finish off the printing without missing a single dot.