Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on March 10, 2018, 03:21:59 pm

Title: Back Rub
Post by: RSL on March 10, 2018, 03:21:59 pm
.
Title: Re: Back Rub
Post by: Rob C on March 10, 2018, 04:02:16 pm
Is this legal, Russ?

:-)
Title: Re: Back Rub
Post by: RSL on March 10, 2018, 04:10:26 pm
I'm not sure, Rob, but I didn't see the cops rushing in with guns drawn.
Title: Re: Back Rub
Post by: Rob C on March 10, 2018, 04:33:56 pm
I'm not sure, Rob, but I didn't see the cops rushing in with guns drawn.


Ah! Then they must have been fixed! Or asleep in the car.

:-)
Title: Re: Back Rub
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 10, 2018, 04:45:42 pm
Or maybe these two are undercover cops.

Great catch, Russ.
Title: Re: Back Rub
Post by: Rob C on March 10, 2018, 05:12:51 pm
Or maybe these two are undercover cops.

Great catch, Russ.

Undercover, or even entrapment experts.
Title: Re: Back Rub
Post by: francois on March 11, 2018, 05:37:43 am
Without any possible doubt, cops because they look in the wrong direction  ;)
Title: Re: Back Rub
Post by: BobDavid on March 11, 2018, 02:13:47 pm
+1  This is the type of photo that gets better every time I revisit it.