Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: guido on March 10, 2018, 12:59:35 pm

Title: Fantail
Post by: guido on March 10, 2018, 12:59:35 pm
Comments welcome! Thanks for looking!

(https://i.imgur.com/aBd5xgL.jpg)

Canon 5DSR TS-E 45mm
Title: Re: Fantail
Post by: smthopr on March 10, 2018, 01:08:26 pm
I like this! 
Title: Re: Fantail
Post by: guido on March 11, 2018, 05:20:20 am
Thanks for your kind thoughts!
Title: Re: Fantail
Post by: francois on March 11, 2018, 05:34:17 am
I also like it but I'm undecided by the dark tone of the water. I've played a bit with your photo but have yet to form a definite opinion (whether lightening the water is an improvement or not).
Title: Re: Fantail
Post by: sdwilsonsct on March 11, 2018, 11:39:06 am
Very nice composition and patterns. I like the tonality. I keep wanting to see more context, however.
Title: Re: Fantail
Post by: guido on March 11, 2018, 02:41:39 pm
Thanks for your kind comments and thoughts!

For more context there is this version...

(https://i.imgur.com/PFKmLDK.jpg)
Title: Re: Fantail
Post by: maluce55 on March 11, 2018, 05:16:59 pm
HI, I think an interesting shot! ;)
Title: Re: Fantail
Post by: sdwilsonsct on March 11, 2018, 07:40:33 pm
For more context there is this version...

I like it!
Title: Re: Fantail
Post by: francois on March 12, 2018, 07:06:32 am
I like it!

Me too and with this one, I'm happy with the toning.  ;)
Title: Re: Fantail
Post by: Bob_B on March 12, 2018, 09:12:45 am
+1 for the 2nd photo.
Title: Re: Fantail
Post by: sarrasani on March 12, 2018, 10:15:18 am
very fine.  Only tastes....maybe to push more the extremes, and extend the dynamic of tones.
Not necessary, I repeat, only tastes.
All the best,
Sandro
Title: Re: Fantail
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on March 12, 2018, 02:19:26 pm
Good shot.