Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: mseawell on March 09, 2018, 10:55:12 am

Title: Other side of the mountains
Post by: mseawell on March 09, 2018, 10:55:12 am
A very mystic morning in the Wasatch mountains of Utah. I was down to one lens because of well...clumsiness but I made do...other side of the mountains.
Title: Re: Other side of the mountains
Post by: sdwilsonsct on March 10, 2018, 11:40:52 am
The moon echoes the foreground, very cool.
Title: Re: Other side of the mountains
Post by: francois on March 11, 2018, 05:24:10 am
The Moon is subtle but very important. I like this shot a lot!
Title: Re: Other side of the mountains
Post by: maluce55 on March 11, 2018, 05:34:11 pm
Very well !!
Title: Re: Other side of the mountains
Post by: sarrasani on March 12, 2018, 10:19:14 am
I like much this one.   Great, subtle tones play, and that moon adds something....
All the best,
sandro
Title: Re: Other side of the mountains
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on March 12, 2018, 02:18:27 pm
Well seen and composed.