Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on March 05, 2018, 12:01:52 pm

Title: Cracked
Post by: armand on March 05, 2018, 12:01:52 pm
Cracked
Title: Re: Cracked
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on March 05, 2018, 12:10:40 pm
If the last were cropped to the lower two thirds or so, and converted to B&W, it could make a rather nice minimalist image.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Cracked
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 05, 2018, 01:25:01 pm
If the last were cropped to the lower two thirds or so, and converted to B&W, it could make a rather nice minimalist image.

Jeremy
I'd go along with the cropping Jeremy suggests, but I like the colour version, too.
Title: Re: Cracked
Post by: armand on March 05, 2018, 02:30:16 pm
I like the contrast between the blue foreground and the golden background, experimenting with the B&W but it's losing something.