Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Capture One Q&A => Topic started by: Dinarius on March 01, 2018, 11:43:03 am

Title: C1 10 - only Exporting one Variant and not Copying/Pasting...?
Post by: Dinarius on March 01, 2018, 11:43:03 am
Windows 10 x64: C1 10 Pro

I've probably done something really stupid that I didn't notice doing........

Anyway, CaptureOne is suddenly not doing the following...

1. If I select more than one image and then click Copy Adjustments from Primary Variant > Apply Adjustments to the Primary Variant (arrows top right of screen) nothing happens to the other selected files...?

2. If I select more than one file and choose Export > Variants, it only exports the first selected file (the one with the thick white line around it.) Any idea why?

Help!

Thanks.

D.
Title: Re: C1 10 - only Exporting one Variant and not Copying/Pasting...?
Post by: Dinarius on March 01, 2018, 11:49:24 am
Ps,

If I do the Copy/Apply Adjustments long-hand by going to the Adjustments Menu > Copy Adjustments, then selecting the file and want to change and choosing Adjustments Menu > Apply Adjustments, it works fine.

The problem seems to be with pre-selecting files and using the Copy/Apply arrows keys.

D.
Title: Re: C1 10 - only Exporting one Variant and not Copying/Pasting...?
Post by: uptownguydenver on March 01, 2018, 11:51:28 am
One of the gotchas. This might be your problem.

Make sure the Edit Primary icon is toggled on. Otherwise it will only act on the primary variant and not the other selected variants.

Title: Re: C1 10 - only Exporting one Variant and not Copying/Pasting...?
Post by: Dinarius on March 01, 2018, 12:00:46 pm
One of the gotchas. This might be your problem.

Make sure the Edit Primary icon is toggled on. Otherwise it will only act on the primary variant and not the other selected variants.

You da man!!!

It was turned off.

Thanks!

D.  ;)