Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: OnyimBob on September 26, 2006, 10:34:41 pm

Title: Empty Beta 3 disk
Post by: OnyimBob on September 26, 2006, 10:34:41 pm
Michael, just received the Beta 3 tutorial dvd and found it to be empty, nada, nothing on it??????
Since I've just downloaded Beta 4 perhaps it's not so relevant, nevertheless .......
Regards,
Bob munro.
Title: Empty Beta 3 disk
Post by: Christopher Sanderson on September 27, 2006, 08:46:03 am
Bob

Our apologies - a new one will be on its way to you. Very rarely in the manufacturing process a blank misses being pressed and the customer ends up with a 'coaster' . . . (you are putting it in a DVD drive or DVD player?)

I will let our duplicating facility know and tell them to send it to OZ post haste.

Regards

Chris Sanderson
Title: Empty Beta 3 disk
Post by: OnyimBob on September 27, 2006, 05:01:06 pm
Quote
Bob

Our apologies - a new one will be on its way to you. Very rarely in the manufacturing process a blank misses being pressed and the customer ends up with a 'coaster' . . . (you are putting it in a DVD drive or DVD player?)

I will let our duplicating facility know and tell them to send it to OZ post haste.

Regards

Chris Sanderson
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=77967\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Thanks Chris. I use the dvd drive in my lap top. The new Lenswork dvd arrived in the same mail batch so I didn't feel to deprived!  
Bob.