Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: churly on February 27, 2018, 06:38:43 pm

Title: Of Fractals and Birds
Post by: churly on February 27, 2018, 06:38:43 pm
A bit of an obscure title but what I am really interested in here is the interface between sky and earth that is occupied by birds.  And the bird said, "Look at me - I can fly"
Chuck
Title: Re: Of Fractals and Birds
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 27, 2018, 11:36:13 pm
One bird is flying, and the trees look as if they are trying to fly.
Title: Re: Of Fractals and Birds
Post by: David Eckels on February 28, 2018, 04:35:34 pm
An interesting image, Chuck. Somewhat sinister, the birds flying above could almost be some of the leaves lost by the trees.
Title: Re: Of Fractals and Birds
Post by: churly on March 01, 2018, 05:38:55 pm
Thanks for the comments guys.  I think this is one of those shots that have a lot of personal impact that doesn't  transmit to others.