Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on February 27, 2018, 12:27:16 am

Title: 3
Post by: armand on February 27, 2018, 12:27:16 am
Playing with some older images, I finally got to put them together.
Title: Re: 3
Post by: francois on February 28, 2018, 05:12:29 am
Tryptich of tryptich? Whatever, it's a nice idea!
Title: Re: 3
Post by: armand on March 01, 2018, 05:48:31 pm
Tryptich of tryptich? Whatever, it's a nice idea!

Those are reflections in the 3 windows with the fortunate find of the number 3 next to them. The reflections were changing with every few degrees, all are probably within 15 sec or so.
Heavy perspective correction was involved and the first is not the sharpest, probably because all were shot from a moving boat.
Title: Re: 3
Post by: francois on March 02, 2018, 05:01:32 am
Those are reflections in the 3 windows with the fortunate find of the number 3 next to them. The reflections were changing with every few degrees, all are probably within 15 sec or so.
Heavy perspective correction was involved and the first is not the sharpest, probably because all were shot from a moving boat.

Thank you for the additional info. I like the concept very much.
Title: Re: 3
Post by: BobDavid on March 02, 2018, 10:11:25 pm
I especially like the top and bottom.

The middle one, on its own is fine, but it doesn't fit well with the other two in my opinion.
Title: Re: 3
Post by: armand on March 05, 2018, 11:37:20 am
I especially like the top and bottom.

The middle one, on its own is fine, but it doesn't fit well with the other two in my opinion.

It might make the transition more obvious and less out of place if I switched the middle one with the top one.
Title: Re: 3
Post by: armand on March 05, 2018, 11:54:39 am
Something like this