Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on February 21, 2018, 02:58:13 pm

Title: hey!
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on February 21, 2018, 02:58:13 pm
Thoughts?

Jeremy
Title: Re: hey!
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 21, 2018, 05:11:22 pm
Or, "I've fallen and I can't get up!"

That is delightful, Jeremy.

-eric
Title: Re: hey!
Post by: francois on February 22, 2018, 04:31:58 am
Perfectly timed. In fact I like everything in this shot: framing, blurred background but above all it's the attitude of the seal.
Well done, bravo.
Title: Re: hey!
Post by: Bob_B on February 22, 2018, 08:03:51 am
The seal's expression brought a smile to my face. Nice capture! (Sidebar: sharpening halo on right side of seal?)
Title: Re: hey!
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on February 22, 2018, 02:44:00 pm
The seal's expression brought a smile to my face. Nice capture! (Sidebar: sharpening halo on right side of seal?)

Thanks, all. Bob, there's a minuscule halo but most of what you can see as halo is actually fine fur.

Jeremy