Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Neil Williams on February 20, 2018, 10:57:49 am
-
Can we post NSFW nude images and if so where??
Thanks
Neil
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Can we post NSFW nude images and if so where??
Thanks
Neil
What is NSFW?
-
What is NSFW?
If you need to ask, you don't need to know ;D
P.S. Not Safe For Work (i.e., to be viewed on a work computer)
-
It seems that to me that we've seen here already more images from NSFW category than from NWT (Northwest Territory). Different kind, but they exude more warmth than the later category.
-
If you need to ask, you don't need to know ;D
P.S. Not Safe For Work (i.e., to be viewed on a work computer)
Ha! Seeing that I worked from a home office for many years, anything was SFW!
I see no problem with artistic nudes on Lula. Perhaps in its own forum? Not that I have anything to contribute :-\.
-
Michael Ezra has been posting on LuLa for quite some time. There is no problem.
Working in a workspace called "The Fishbowl" where tens of people walk past your two large computer screens raises another question.
Cheers,
-
Trash images are better submitted to the girly pages of Sunday newspapers and have no place here
- as in Re: Meet Rania
If you are going to post nude images - they had better show a higher standard of taste
-
According to a couple other threads in the CC, ANY nude picture of a woman MUST involve "exploitation" and other sins of the flesh. The result might be worse than a discussion of "global warming" was.
-
Posting nude images, come on, we're all adults here and can handle ... uhhhh ...
On a different note, I knew a professor of photography years ago who only shot nudes and would make nude shoots part of his curriculum. The dates of each were listed in the syllabus and it was required to be on the first one. Of course, all the guys in the class would be fairly ecstatic, that is until they got there.
He always brought in male models for the first shoot.
-
Posting nude images, come on, we're all adults here and can handle ... uhhhh ...
On a different note, I knew a professor of photography years ago who only shot nudes and would make nude shoots part of his curriculum. The dates of each were listed in the syllabus and it was required to be on the first one. Of course, all the guys in the class would be fairly ecstatic, that is until they got there.
He always brought in male models for the first shoot.
I had a life drawing class like that in college. Pretty funny to see the faces drop when they see the model for the first time. That was good for weeding out the people who were just there to see hot chicks naked. That part came later in the semester. 8)
-
Posting nude images, come on, we're all adults here and can handle ... uhhhh ...
On a different note, I knew a professor of photography years ago who only shot nudes and would make nude shoots part of his curriculum. The dates of each were listed in the syllabus and it was required to be on the first one. Of course, all the guys in the class would be fairly ecstatic, that is until they got there.
He always brought in male models for the first shoot.
Michael Ezra's work is brilliant. Edward Westin's nudes of Charis are extraordinary. Drawing and photographing nude models (male and female) is an important part of a fine art education.
The pictures of models in Victoria Secret are not crass, nor the photos published in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition.
The young woman in the "Meet Rania" photos had more clothing on than the models in the catalog and the magazine mentioned above. Trashy doesn't necessarily mean a model is unclothed.
-
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180222/e5f439ba7e5daa9fc122105203ea6d4f.jpg)landscapes it is then







Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Hi,
You can always post your images on your home page and provide a link. If you don't post an image on your home site, you should probably not post it here. Makes sense, doesn't it?
The image you posted here, where was that taken?
Just to say, I guess you are happy with your new gear! Nice to hear.
Best regards
Erik
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180222/e5f439ba7e5daa9fc122105203ea6d4f.jpg)landscapes it is then 






Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
According to a couple other threads in the CC, ANY nude picture of a woman MUST involve "exploitation" and other sins of the flesh. The result might be worse than a discussion of "global warming" was.
Really? Quote anyone who said that. Just one. This is faux outrage at its worst, constructed on an extremely large bed of straw.
-
See what I mean?
-
Michael Ezra's work is brilliant. Edward Westin's nudes of Charis are extraordinary. Drawing and photographing nude models (male and female) is an important part of a fine art education.
The pictures of models in Victoria Secret are not crass, nor the photos published in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition.
The young woman in the "Meet Rania" photos had more clothing on than the models in the catalog and the magazine mentioned above. Trashy doesn't necessarily mean a model is unclothed.
I am quite aware of that Bob, I was making a joke. Next time I do so, I will be sure to note at the top of the post.
-
See what I mean?
Come on Russ, trolling for comments is beneath you; or at least I thought it was. I guess I was wrong but then given your wonderful repartee on the Climate Change thread it's not much of a surprise. :-[
-
Nor was the so-called "climate change" thread much of a surprise. Alan, if you're going to be a "moderator" you absolutely must appear neutral. I didn't say "be neutral," because that's probably beyond human capacity. I don't remember much appearance of moderator neutrality on that thread, which, in the end pretty much was what brought it down. Talk about trolling for comments. . .
-
I am quite aware of that Bob, I was making a joke. Next time I do so, I will be sure to note at the top of the post.
Thanks, Joe. All is good.