Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on February 19, 2018, 10:56:04 pm

Title: Landmark
Post by: armand on February 19, 2018, 10:56:04 pm
A well photographed location, I hope a less common way to see it.
Title: Re: Landmark
Post by: farbschlurf on February 20, 2018, 02:45:14 pm
The wave is right on the perfect spot. Great.
Are you aware, it's not horizontal? Just asking.

I got the same thing on a print right above me ;-) almost 10 years old now ...
Title: Re: Landmark
Post by: armand on February 20, 2018, 06:28:01 pm
The wave is right on the perfect spot. Great.
Are you aware, it's not horizontal? Just asking.

I got the same thing on a print right above me ;-) almost 10 years old now ...

Thank you.
It's amazing I still miss the basics, such as a straight horizon. Well, it's fixed now. Took several shots for that wave to be in the right spot.
Title: Re: Landmark
Post by: farbschlurf on February 21, 2018, 08:31:37 am
I know, if you're after something else in a picture you easily forget basic things. My speciality is forgetting to really check for dust-spots ...
(That's also why typos in the heading of the front-page are not that rare ...)