Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: William Walker on February 19, 2018, 05:53:34 am

Title: The Elandskloof Mountains
Post by: William Walker on February 19, 2018, 05:53:34 am
I have not posted for a long while and would like to know what you think of this picture.

Thanks
William
Title: Re: The Elandskloof Mountains
Post by: churly on February 19, 2018, 03:36:04 pm
I enjoy the foreground to mountain transition in this one.  Good shot.
Title: Re: The Elandskloof Mountains
Post by: sdwilsonsct on February 22, 2018, 12:17:45 pm
I like the lines. Good seeing.
Title: Re: The Elandskloof Mountains
Post by: William Walker on February 23, 2018, 05:40:29 am
Thanks!

Comments on this forum always mean a lot to me!
Title: Re: The Elandskloof Mountains
Post by: degrub on February 23, 2018, 08:16:59 am
i like the way the wheat stubble rows and the cloud pull your vision directly into the rh mountain.
Title: Re: The Elandskloof Mountains
Post by: RSL on February 23, 2018, 08:34:29 am
I keep coming back to it, William. It's a fine shot and proper in B&W.
Title: Re: The Elandskloof Mountains
Post by: Peter McLennan on February 23, 2018, 05:30:15 pm
Beautiful!  Well seen and perfectly recorded. 
Your image sent me on a Google Maps journey to find 'em.
Disappointingly far away.  :)
Title: Re: The Elandskloof Mountains
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 23, 2018, 08:22:26 pm
i like the way the wheat stubble rows and the cloud pull your vision directly into the rh mountain.
Me too.