Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: KMRennie on February 11, 2018, 03:14:48 pm
-
I have been working on this on and off for 2 1/2 years. I posted an early version a couple of years ago but am finally happy with this shot after removing rain spots and flare and cooling the shot. Nikon D810 and Samyang 14mm. All comments welcome. Col de Bavella, Corsica, France. Ken
-
However much time you spent working on it and pondering what to do, it has really paid off. Very well done.
Brad
-
I don't recall the previous posting, but I agree: you nailed it this time.
Well done!
-
So much to like!
-
So beautiful. Reminds me of the Hudson River school paintings.
-
it does indeed. Well done.
-
Great, some things seem to take their time. But this result is absolutely worth it.
-
So beautiful. Reminds me of the Hudson River school paintings.
That was my reaction too…
Congrats!
-
However much time you spent working on it and pondering what to do, it has really paid off. Very well done.
Brad
Totally agree, an amazing shot.
I have a picture from Yellowstone that I have been working at now for around 8 years, or quite possibly more. I dig the RAW out every year or so and give it another go, which reminds me, it's a new year isn't it, so time for another go ;)
Dave
-
Interesting weather in the mountains, great light, works really well.
-
A really marvelous image!
-
Thanks all for the thoughtfull and kind comments. Here is the other shot that I have been working on. Still a little unsure about the blue "cast" in the sky. Ken