Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Hans Kruse on January 25, 2018, 12:59:01 pm
-
Shot in the morning near San Quirico in the Val d'Orcia area in Tuscany, Italy in May 2017 during one of my workshops.
Shot with the Canon 5DSR and the Canon 100-400 f/4.5-5.6L IS II lens at 255mm. No filters as usual.
http://www.hanskrusephotography.com/Workshops/Tuscany-workshop-May-2018/i-fzpthCv
(https://photos.smugmug.com/Workshops/Tuscany-workshop-May-2018/i-fzpthCv/2/5e0c2767/X3/_P4A5706-X3.jpg)
-
More good stuff, Hans. Very nice.
-
Oooh! You make me want to get back to Tuscany in the Spring.
-
I love mornings in Tuscany… except during the hunting season!
-
Always wonderful to see your photos.
-
Beautiful!
-
More good stuff, Hans. Very nice.
Thanks Russ 😊
Oooh! You make me want to get back to Tuscany in the Spring.
Thanks Eric and the hit rate in spring is good with colours, fog sometimes and sometimes also dramatic weather.
I love mornings in Tuscany… except during the hunting season!
Thanks Francois and yes, I have been there in the hunting season too and survived 😊
Always wonderful to see your photos.
Thanks Paulo 😊
Beautiful!
Thanks 😊