Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Hans Kruse on January 17, 2018, 04:06:20 pm

Title: Tuscany in spring
Post by: Hans Kruse on January 17, 2018, 04:06:20 pm
Tuscany is very nice in spring. Here is a shot from April 2013 at a location that I like very much. It is not overrun with other photographers and I like the landscape with the hill with the olive trees and the lonely tree that has been allowed to stay in the field below the farm.

Shot with the Nikon D800E and the Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VR II lens.

http://www.hanskrusephotography.com/Workshops/Tuscany-workshop-May-2018/i-nzcmxM4

(https://photos.smugmug.com/Workshops/Tuscany-workshop-May-2018/i-nzcmxM4/0/50d8d792/X3/_DSC0947-X3.jpg)
Title: Re: Tuscany in spring
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 17, 2018, 04:17:32 pm
To me that scene is quintessential Tuscany. Very beautiful!

Eric
Title: Re: Tuscany in spring
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on January 18, 2018, 05:15:18 am
Curves, light, colour, this photo has it all.
Title: Re: Tuscany in spring
Post by: KMRennie on January 18, 2018, 06:27:09 am
This image says Springtime to me. I have not been in Tuscany for 30 years but this makes me want to return SOON. Ken
Title: Re: Tuscany in spring
Post by: Hans Kruse on January 18, 2018, 10:25:38 am
Thanks very much for the comments. I have come there now many times in the spring (5 consecutive years) and it is always different every year.