Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: David Eckels on January 16, 2018, 01:39:14 pm
-
C&C welcome
-
They're both entertaining. Good thought.
Jeremy
-
Good shooting, David. You can get some wonderful effects that way.
-
The shoreline [ground at bottom] in the first one works well at imparting a sense depth in spite of the flatness of the ice.
It may not be objectively an improvement, but I would simplify things by letting the plane of the ice take over without the shoreline.
Looks cool either way.
Bruce
-
Both very nice. Lots of detail to explore.
Chuck
-
Both very nice. Lots of detail to explore.
Chuck
+1.
-
A phrase I hear since moving here, "Now that's a treat."
-
These are wonderful. Did you paint them yourself!
JR
-
The top one: +2
-
NICE...Very
Peter
-
Just found this: the top one is espcially beautiful and beautifully done, too.
Rob
-
Very nice flipped reflection!
-
Thanks all for the comments. I just printed these and they turned out beautifully.