Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: rmastro on January 15, 2018, 04:03:47 pm
-
I'm parting ways with my WRS Cambo camera kit and lenses. I’m the original owner and everything is in excellent condition and ready to use with your medium format back. I'll be happy to send additional photos as this post is limited to only 4 photos. I'm selling the entire kit for 10,000.
Cambo Wide WRS 1000 body with both
Phase One XF and Hasselblad V mount interface plates
28mm f4.5 Rodenstock Apo-Sironar Digital HR (same as HR Digaron-S)
Cambo DS helical mount Copal 0 with 28mm Rodenstock Center Filter
35mm f5.6 XL Schneider Apo-Digitar Cambo DS helical mount Copal 0
with 35mm Schneider Center Filter
47mm f5.6 XL Schneider Apo-Digitar Cambo DS helical mount Copal 0
90mm f5.6 Schneider Apo-Digitar Cambo DS helical mount Copal 0 shutter.
Cambo Wide Viewfinder with 28mm, 35mm, and 47mm masks
Cambo Wide RS Compendium Shade
Ground Glass with focus magnifier
Phase One Cables and LCC plexiglass plates included
-
Bump, selling the entire kit for 10K. This is an excellent opportunity to own an entire kit without having to purchase it piece by piece
-
Kit is sold