Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: RBFritz on January 15, 2018, 02:20:53 pm

Title: Snow Creek Falls
Post by: RBFritz on January 15, 2018, 02:20:53 pm
After some low temps and some snowfall I decided to snowshoe in to the falls and see what had changed.For all that work not much I think. As always c&c welcome.
Title: Re: Snow Creek Falls
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on January 16, 2018, 04:56:43 am
Interesting and different.
Title: Re: Snow Creek Falls
Post by: francois on January 16, 2018, 06:40:31 am
Superb and well worth putting snowshoes on. I like the exposure, not too fast, not too slow.
Title: Re: Snow Creek Falls
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 16, 2018, 09:49:50 am
Definitely worth the effort.
Title: Re: Snow Creek Falls
Post by: RBFritz on January 18, 2018, 07:27:55 pm
Thank you gentlemen for your comments. I've had a nasty head cold so apologize for taking so long to respond.
Paulo would you be willing to elaborate on your comments?