Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: pearlstreet on January 10, 2018, 01:43:00 pm

Title: Frozen Wave
Post by: pearlstreet on January 10, 2018, 01:43:00 pm
If you haven't seen these, they are amazing. This is a quick edit to share. :-)  I just wish it didn't have to be quite so cold to create them.
Title: Re: Frozen Wave
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 10, 2018, 01:49:26 pm
Brrrr!

Lovely. But I think I'll wait for warmer weather before my next visit to Nantucket!

Eric
Title: Re: Frozen Wave
Post by: petermfiore on January 10, 2018, 01:53:14 pm
If you haven't seen these, they are amazing. This is a quick edit to share. :-)  I just wish it didn't have to be quite so cold to create them.

Beautiful....Nantucket in winter is amazing.

Peter
Title: Re: Frozen Wave
Post by: pearlstreet on January 10, 2018, 04:39:02 pm
It is beautiful here in the winter.
Title: Re: Frozen Wave
Post by: sdwilsonsct on January 11, 2018, 04:03:00 am
Love the texture, not something we see every day.
Title: Re: Frozen Wave
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on January 11, 2018, 04:31:22 am
Amazing Nature. I saw something similar once in Aktau, Kazakhstan (Caspian sea).
Title: Re: Frozen Wave
Post by: francois on January 11, 2018, 07:25:44 am
Great shot. I've seen this phenomenon a few times and it's always magical!
Title: Re: Frozen Wave
Post by: Alskoj on January 11, 2018, 11:03:50 am
Way cool!
Title: Re: Frozen Wave
Post by: lumiparta on January 12, 2018, 07:50:38 am
Wow, amazing! Never thought this is possible :)
Title: Re: Frozen Wave
Post by: Walt Roycraft on January 15, 2018, 04:04:37 pm
Awesome, thanks!