Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Patricia Sheley on January 02, 2018, 05:19:19 pm

Title: Waiting in the still~
Post by: Patricia Sheley on January 02, 2018, 05:19:19 pm
Between the hours of 3:06am-5:16 am as the super moon slipped toward the sea.
These are my first peek at what light found it's way to me in a group of 34 images as I kept my promise to allow reveals the time to shape what space would be...

I'm a very happy girl~
Title: Re: Waiting in the still~
Post by: Telecaster on January 02, 2018, 10:14:45 pm
Wonderfully evocative of the early, shadowy, bleary hours.

Given your Subject and recent food photos I was expecting a different kind of moon shine.  ;D

-Dave-
Title: Re: Waiting in the still~
Post by: John R on January 03, 2018, 01:15:20 am
Ah, moonlight madness. So film-like and evocative, especially as you describe it.

JR