Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on December 31, 2017, 12:50:28 pm
-
.
-
Nice. (But you didn't get the nifty reflection this time. ;) )
-
Nice shot Russ!
-
Thanks all. I've found that the Anhinga is hard to get in the air; not quite so hard sitting.
-
This one is showing off for you. Nice shot.
-
Anhinga, sounded exotic until I realised it was was in the same family as the Australasian Darter (https://www.google.com.au/search?q=Australasian+Darter&safe=active&rlz=1C5CHFA_enAU695AU695&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj-maKBhrnYAhWLULwKHYcNDaQQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=768).
Happy New Year,
-
He wasn't exactly posing for me, Eric, but he was drying his wings and didn't want to be disturbed. What usually happens in a situation like this is that the bird flops into the river and swims away with his snakelike neck sticking out of the water. This guy didn't want to bother. I was zoomed to 120mm with my D3, but this shot isn't cropped.
-
Thanks all. I've found that the Anhinga is hard to get in the air; not quite so hard sitting.
They spread their wings to dry off. ... a common bird in Florida; they nest in the trees near water. Good capture.