Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Patricia Sheley on December 30, 2017, 08:49:49 pm

Title: Flotilla
Post by: Patricia Sheley on December 30, 2017, 08:49:49 pm
~
Title: Re: Flotilla
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 30, 2017, 09:30:31 pm
Poetic.
Title: Re: Flotilla
Post by: petermfiore on December 31, 2017, 09:10:07 am
Poetic and dreamy...

Peter
Title: Re: Flotilla
Post by: RSL on December 31, 2017, 11:03:32 am
+1
Title: Re: Flotilla
Post by: Patricia Sheley on December 31, 2017, 05:13:34 pm
I don't suppose anyone has noticed I'm missing yet... What will they make from the chocolate I left melting... Do you suppose they'll notice my torso frozen in place?
(I actually struggled quite a bit to get upright from kneeling again, finally relenting and removing my gloves to get a grip to press myself back up... ) That was yesterday... Fingers still crying... Saving it all up for the heat coming with summer 😉
Fingers not crippled enough though to keep me from whipping up a couple Jameson whiskey cakes for the oven 😉
Title: Re: Flotilla
Post by: Patricia Sheley on December 31, 2017, 09:25:54 pm
 Super moon carrying us into the New Year.  First of two forJanuary. The shadows look amazing but gaining no traction for me tonight tucked in by a gentle fire , Having enjoyed it all day the chimneys even gifting warmth to the surrounding rooms... nice way to close out the year.

Wishing one and all a 2018 which brings you untold joy and surprise.  Stay warm,  and give man's best friend an extra blanket and hug. Cheers!
Title: Re: Flotilla
Post by: John R on January 01, 2018, 01:43:00 am
Saw the Super moon tonight over the city as the sun set. Wonderful! Love your prose and cooking, Patricia. I want to wish everyone the best for the New Year.

JR