Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: luxborealis on December 30, 2017, 01:44:20 pm

Title: Beautiful winter
Post by: luxborealis on December 30, 2017, 01:44:20 pm
We’ve had nothing but the best possible winter days for the last week. Cold t3nps, Yes, but sunshine with the odd snow squall to “clean” everything up.

I finally got out photographing yesterday (other than a few snaps previously) after a few weeks convalescing after surgery. It felt great to be out in the snow, but my obsession with winter wore me out. Here are a few...

CC&Q welcome.
Title: Re: Beautiful winter
Post by: mseawell on December 30, 2017, 01:54:36 pm
Gorgeous! :) Really like the first one.

Mark
Title: Re: Beautiful winter
Post by: sdwilsonsct on January 01, 2018, 05:15:43 am
Gorgeous! :) Really like the first one.

Yes, very Ontario. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Title: Re: Beautiful winter
Post by: Tony Jay on January 01, 2018, 05:45:16 am
...Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
I would like to second this motion!

Tony Jay
Title: Re: Beautiful winter
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 01, 2018, 09:07:35 am
I would like to second this motion!

Tony Jay
And third it!
Title: Re: Beautiful winter
Post by: RSL on January 01, 2018, 09:27:27 am
Very nice, Terry. I haven't had much experience with Ontario, but I lived two years in back-woods Manitoba. Winter was tiring there, but not nearly as tiring as in Montana.