Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: cgarnerhome on December 28, 2017, 12:29:59 pm

Title: Minimalism
Post by: cgarnerhome on December 28, 2017, 12:29:59 pm
I have been working over the last couple of years to simplify my style and explore a more minimalist approach.  This is a very rough draft and thus I would appreciate any feedback.  I’m still trying to figure out if it’s a keeper or whether it’s becoming to void of interest.  Thanks
Title: Re: Minimalism
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 28, 2017, 02:03:29 pm
It works very nicely for me. The two curved lines from the two right-hand poles add a nice touch without being too busy.
Title: Re: Minimalism
Post by: Alskoj on December 28, 2017, 02:06:16 pm
I like the direction you're heading in. I love the  altered reality look of long exposures.
Title: Re: Minimalism
Post by: cgarnerhome on December 28, 2017, 07:31:42 pm
Thanks for the feedback!
Title: Re: Minimalism
Post by: luxborealis on December 31, 2017, 06:05:05 pm
I like the direction you're heading in. I love the  altered reality look of long exposures.

+1. Definitely on the right path!