Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on December 26, 2017, 04:09:18 pm

Title: Fencepost
Post by: RSL on December 26, 2017, 04:09:18 pm
.
Title: Re: Fencepost
Post by: Patricia Sheley on December 27, 2017, 10:49:38 am
Courageous man Russ after the fencepost journeys of yore... must say yours looks quite warm and cozy though tucked in comfortably unlike the sub zero brethren in these parts... I'll keep an eye though if the windchill allows a brief climb to simple single digit negatives... what a ride its been over the years... glad to see you toasty in December....
Title: Re: Fencepost
Post by: RSL on December 27, 2017, 04:01:56 pm
Thanks, Patricia. I've shot this fence post several times before, and I think I posted it at least once before. But I find that when I walk by it, it's always different from the time before.