Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Neil Williams on December 26, 2017, 02:45:05 pm

Title: Autumn in Japan 2017
Post by: Neil Williams on December 26, 2017, 02:45:05 pm
Below is a selection of pictures taken while on holiday in Osaka, Nara and Kyoto............enjoy
Neil
Title: Re: Autumn in Japan 2017
Post by: Neil Williams on December 26, 2017, 02:50:24 pm
A few more
Title: Re: Autumn in Japan 2017
Post by: francois on December 29, 2017, 05:13:51 am
Beautiful, thanks for sharing! I especially like the second set.
Title: Re: Autumn in Japan 2017
Post by: sarrasani on December 30, 2017, 07:37:46 am
2 and 3 of the first set my faves.
All the best,
sandro
Title: Re: Autumn in Japan 2017
Post by: Neil Williams on December 30, 2017, 08:50:14 am
Thanks for the feedback guys.........I love shooting in Japan

Neil
Title: Re: Autumn in Japan 2017
Post by: Neil Williams on January 04, 2018, 04:47:39 am
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180104/37e9637dacb31abeca4c5f0df4733959.jpg)
Check out the reds........ yes it was that red


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Autumn in Japan 2017
Post by: francois on January 04, 2018, 08:24:03 am
Those reds are incredible, indeed. They add some punch to this otherwise tranquil shot.
Well done.
Title: Re: Autumn in Japan 2017
Post by: HSakols on January 04, 2018, 08:24:42 am
I'd love to see it myself.  I particularly like the maple leaves.
Title: Re: Autumn in Japan 2017
Post by: Neil Williams on January 04, 2018, 08:45:52 am
I'd love to see it myself.  I particularly like the maple leaves.
Hugh
Japan is an amazing place. I have now been there 3 times, the first in Spring (Cherry Blossom Season) in the winter and now in Autumn.............The Japanese people are the most polite amazing friendly people I have met anywhere.......Put it on your bucket list, you will not be disappointed

Neil
Title: Re: Autumn in Japan 2017
Post by: John R on January 04, 2018, 03:10:41 pm
These are fine images. Must be hard to subdue the reds so they look realistic. The combination of green and red is very alluring.

JR
Title: Re: Autumn in Japan 2017
Post by: Neil Williams on January 05, 2018, 06:22:11 am
These are fine images. Must be hard to subdue the reds so they look realistic. The combination of green and red is very alluring.

JR
Yes John,
I was like everywhere  looked there was a picture when I was in that garden.....and the colours were well amazing

Neil
Title: Re: Autumn in Japan 2017
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on January 05, 2018, 06:38:42 am
Good shots.