Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Bruce Cox on December 24, 2017, 03:37:02 pm

Title: Fuller
Post by: Bruce Cox on December 24, 2017, 03:37:02 pm
How about a broom for Christmas?
Title: Re: Fuller
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 24, 2017, 04:20:01 pm
I'll bet the bristles were fuller when it was new.   ;)
Title: Re: Fuller
Post by: Alskoj on December 24, 2017, 07:04:21 pm
I love the way steel ages!
Title: Re: Fuller
Post by: petermfiore on December 24, 2017, 07:09:36 pm
I'll bet the bristles were fuller when it was new.   ;)

Ask the fuller brush man, he knows for sure...

Peter
Title: Re: Fuller
Post by: Bruce Cox on December 24, 2017, 08:27:49 pm
And you would know for sure too, but for my chose of lens.  The bristles are fuller now due to the relative magnification of the fisheye center.  In real life they are rather worn.  Perhaps I should use the other end of the telescope to dramatize their gesture, but it was a new lens.

The steel is good, though not on the stone, and can get the picture running off into the bricks of the wall as my brother's photos did untill he fixed that.

Bruce