Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: greyscale on December 17, 2017, 01:03:04 pm

Title: LULA videos on Youtube?
Post by: greyscale on December 17, 2017, 01:03:04 pm
Have been watching the Luminous Landscape Youtube videos and on my 4K Sony Z9. IMHO, the videos look much better on youtube TV then on my MBP.
My question ,is whether the LULA videos will be pay to view in 2018? Will a Youtube Red subscription be required to view the LULA videos?.
Thanks
Title: Re: LULA videos on Youtube?
Post by: Kevin Raber on December 17, 2017, 01:09:17 pm
There will be no charge for YouTube videos.  We were long overdue for getting YouTube cleaned up.  YouTude will have videos done just for YouTube like collaboration projects as well as some product reviews that are video only.  Tutorials will stay on the LuLa site as well as other special content.  You may see commercials on YouTube.  By subscribing to RED you eliminate ads.  I have had a RED membership for years.  If you watch a number of videos it's worth it. 
Title: Re: LULA videos on Youtube?
Post by: Telecaster on December 17, 2017, 02:31:08 pm
I also subscribe to YT Red (and watch most stuff on my TV via the YT app's Cast feature). Any chance I get to deep-six advertising, I take.  :)

-Dave-
Title: Re: LULA videos on Youtube?
Post by: greyscale on December 17, 2017, 02:41:26 pm
great news Kevin.