Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: teamwiess on December 16, 2017, 07:58:28 am
-
I have the opportunity (as in I will pay for it ;-) to get the SK LS 150/2.8 Blue Ring. I have the old Phase One 150/2.8 AF IF and am wondering if there is any one with experience regarding the difference in terms of quality between the two.
-
I have all three 150 lenses and the 150 2,8 LS is the best. Followed by the 2,8 and the worst one is the LS 3,5. I once had a perfect copy of the old 2,8 which was pretty close to the new SK lens. Sadly I drowned it in a river. My current copy is good but the SK 2,8 is better.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Thank you for the info. I ended up getting the SK blue ring version and even though I have only been able to shoot a little bit with it, my initial reaction is overwhelmingly positive.