Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: PeterAit on December 10, 2017, 10:27:41 am

Title: Woman smoking
Post by: PeterAit on December 10, 2017, 10:27:41 am
Sancti Spiritus, Cuba. I did not notice the smoke until I processed the photo. Sony RX10-iii.
Title: Re: Woman smoking
Post by: farbschlurf on December 10, 2017, 10:35:13 am
You were very lucky with this colors! Great.
Title: Re: Woman smoking
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 10, 2017, 11:40:50 am
Good catch.
Title: Re: Woman smoking
Post by: Rob C on December 11, 2017, 08:52:24 am
What's with all these misleading thread titles?

At the very least I expected a woman driving very fast on a bend.

;-(

Rob
Title: Re: Woman smoking
Post by: RSL on December 11, 2017, 09:31:39 am
 ;D 8)
Title: Re: Woman smoking
Post by: underwood1988 on May 22, 2020, 02:23:16 pm
Ahahah, such a story happened to me once too. I took a photo for my friend and I did not notice during the photo shoot that he used vape. During processing, I saw a stream of smoke from his mouth and I was pleasantly surprised. It looked just awesome. I decided to take the same photo and started looking for a vape shop. I came across https://www.aquavape.co.uk and there was a very cool assortment. At first I used vape only for filming, but then I really liked the soaring effect and I became an avid vaper :))
Title: Re: Woman smoking
Post by: John R on May 22, 2020, 04:25:35 pm
OMG, I can’t understand why she smokes?She sets a bad example for a small generation
Ah yes. But live and let live. She is outside after all. Good shot.

JR
Title: Re: Woman smoking
Post by: Mark Nadler on May 22, 2020, 06:36:21 pm
Nice composition.  Colors are great.

Mark