Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: petermfiore on December 09, 2017, 12:24:17 pm

Title: First Snow
Post by: petermfiore on December 09, 2017, 12:24:17 pm
First snow this morning along the Delaware River in Pike County PA...

Peter
Title: Re: First Snow
Post by: Rob C on December 09, 2017, 12:45:35 pm
That's really lovely.

(It's cold enough for snow here today, but last I saw of it was on the tops of the two tall mountains I saw a couple of days ago as I was driving to lunch. Since then they have been hidden in murk and, today, low cloud and rain, at least from down here at sea level.)

Simple is usually best - as you've demonstrated. Beautiful sense of framing

Rob
Title: Re: First Snow
Post by: petermfiore on December 09, 2017, 12:52:49 pm
That's really lovely.

(It's cold enough for snow here today, but last I saw of it was on the tops of the two tall mountains I saw a couple of days ago as I was driving to lunch. Since then they have been hidden in murk and, today, low cloud and rain, at least from down here at sea level.)

Simple is usually best - as you've demonstrated. Beautiful sense of framing

Rob

Thanks and much appreciated...

Peter
Title: Re: First Snow
Post by: RSL on December 09, 2017, 01:01:44 pm
Fine stuff, Peter. The juxtaposition of the delicate boughs with the bridge is striking.