Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Bob_B on December 08, 2017, 03:59:52 pm

Title: Pyramid of light
Post by: Bob_B on December 08, 2017, 03:59:52 pm
Or, just a rock in the river...
Title: Re: Pyramid of light
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 08, 2017, 09:20:59 pm
I like.
Title: Re: Pyramid of light
Post by: Alskoj on December 08, 2017, 11:02:14 pm
Excellent! Was that stick there when you shot it? Sometimes I clean up an area of pesky sticks when I shoot rivers but that stick belongs there I think.
Title: Re: Pyramid of light
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on December 08, 2017, 11:05:31 pm
Good seeing, Bob.
Title: Re: Pyramid of light
Post by: Bob_B on December 09, 2017, 07:44:02 am
Thank you Eric, Alskoj and Rajan.

Excellent! Was that stick there when you shot it? Sometimes I clean up an area of pesky sticks when I shoot rivers but that stick belongs there I think.

I didn't touch the stick, partly because the rock was too far away and I didn't have waders. As you said, I think the stick adds to the photo.
Title: Re: Pyramid of light
Post by: Rob C on December 09, 2017, 08:11:21 am
One thing about the Web is that if shows how odd people can be. At first glance I thought I was looking at at one of those folded paper creations sitting on a sheet of glass; perhaps I should have had my wine with my food instead of surfing, forgetting, living in virtual swamp pop soundland and having it now in one, vulgar swallow right before coffee. I blame LuLa.

My wife always maintained I did better doing one thing at a time.

:-(

Rob