Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Garnick on December 06, 2017, 10:52:02 am

Title: Cleaning in Service Mode - P7000
Post by: Garnick on December 06, 2017, 10:52:02 am
Hello All,

This morning I powered up the P7000 in Service Mode, to check the Flushing Box and Wiper.  I went to "Adjust PG" and the head uncapped as expected.  I then opened the cover and moved the head further left for more room to work.  On the 9900 it was simply a matter of carefully/slowly pulling down the assembly that houses the Flushing Box and Wiper.  However, I tried a couple of times to accomplish that task, but to no avail.  I guess there might be two answers to this.  Either I didn't try hard enough, or somehow I was in the wrong menu.  I imagine it was the first scenario, since I never want to exert too much pressure on any piece of equipment, let alone this printer.  If someone has a quick and easy answer, it would be much appreciated.  I did take a peek in the "Cleaning PG" menu, but found nothing there that I would want to experiment with.

Gary