Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Bob_B on December 06, 2017, 10:11:21 am

Title: In the late afternoon sun
Post by: Bob_B on December 06, 2017, 10:11:21 am
Just a single grass spike (inflorescence for the botanists in the group) lit by the late afternoon sun.
Title: Re: In the late afternoon sun
Post by: luxborealis on December 06, 2017, 10:42:49 am
Beautifully simple. Well-seen, Bob.
Title: Re: In the late afternoon sun
Post by: GrahamBy on December 06, 2017, 10:44:31 am
Ah :)
Title: Re: In the late afternoon sun
Post by: MattBurt on December 06, 2017, 12:33:53 pm
I love how those catch the light. Nicely done.
Title: Re: In the late afternoon sun
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 06, 2017, 01:22:26 pm
Beautifully simple. Well-seen, Bob.
Yes!
Title: Re: In the late afternoon sun
Post by: churly on December 06, 2017, 04:23:49 pm
Good eye. I really enjoy slices of light.  You managed to get a clean, simple composition.  I struggle with that.
Chuck
Title: Re: In the late afternoon sun
Post by: RSL on December 06, 2017, 05:07:43 pm
Interesting stuff, Bob. I do that with moss hanging from the trees down here in Florida. It always makes a striking pattern
Title: Re: In the late afternoon sun
Post by: Bob_B on December 06, 2017, 06:33:49 pm
Thanks everyone. I appreciate your comments.
Title: Re: In the late afternoon sun
Post by: francois on December 07, 2017, 05:07:34 am
Nicely done (framing and processing)!
Title: Re: In the late afternoon sun
Post by: Bob_B on December 07, 2017, 08:03:12 am
Thanks Francois.