Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Vieri Bottazzini on December 01, 2017, 03:21:40 am
-
Scenes from The Racetrack, a 12 minutes exposure taken in Death Valley during one of the Workshops I led there last January. Leica SL, Voigtlander 15mm v. III and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.
(https://vieribottazzini.com/wp-content/uploads/SL_02218.jpg)
Thanks for viewing, best regards
Vieri
-
I like the contrast between the tortoise-paced rock versus super fast clouds in the sky.
-
I like the contrast between the tortoise-paced rock versus super fast clouds in the sky.
+1.
-
Now that's some nice clouds movement! Not to mention the wonderful light on the rock and lake bed.
-
I like the contrast between the tortoise-paced rock versus super fast clouds in the sky.
Thank you very much Francois, glad you enjoyed it :)
+1.
Thank you very much Eric! :)
Now that's some nice clouds movement! Not to mention the wonderful light on the rock and lake bed.
Thank you very much, glad you liked it! :)
Best regards,
Vieri
-
What a fine image.
-
What a fine image.
Thank you very much indeed Paulo, glad you enjoyed it :) Best regards,
Vieri
-
Very compelling image, nicely done.
-
Very compelling image, nicely done.
Thank you very much John, glad you enjoyed it! :) Best regards,
Vieri
-
Nice work!
-
Nice work!
Thank you very much Matt! :) Best regards,
Vieri