Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: MattBurt on November 30, 2017, 05:05:43 pm

Title: Fading light
Post by: MattBurt on November 30, 2017, 05:05:43 pm
Fading but oh so nice. I saw these clouds from where I had shot sunset on the opposite side of the river but from over there the foreground was either uninteresting, distracting, or just plain ugly. So I quickly walked across a nearby pedestrian bridge and came to this spot hoping the water feature might kind of mimic the cloud shapes. I was not disappointed!
(https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4552/24876135868_a5e97909d8_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/DUdGwh)IMGP2123-Edit (https://flic.kr/p/DUdGwh) by Matt Burt (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mattbnet/), on Flickr
Title: Re: Fading light
Post by: Alskoj on November 30, 2017, 06:34:24 pm
Lovely light and the standing wave and water movement really add to it!
Title: Re: Fading light
Post by: HSakols on November 30, 2017, 07:35:18 pm
Gorgeous scene with a very interesting foreground!