Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: HSakols on November 29, 2017, 07:59:54 pm

Title: Joshua Tree
Post by: HSakols on November 29, 2017, 07:59:54 pm
I spent all of last week in Joshua Tree National Park mainly for rock climbing and hanging out with friends.  I finally was able to experiment with some night photography using my micro 4/3 set up and was pleasantly surprised. 
Title: Re: Joshua Tree
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 30, 2017, 04:20:06 am
Good ones. My favourite is #2.
Title: Re: Joshua Tree
Post by: francois on November 30, 2017, 06:48:24 am
Good ones. My favourite is #2.

Me too but the whole set is nice.
Title: Re: Joshua Tree
Post by: dasuess on November 30, 2017, 07:07:23 am
Just returned from trip to Palm Springs where we go every year. While there we always go up to JTNP. Been there many times, but we always see something new. Highlights this year were sunset from Keys View and Barker Dam which actually was actually holding water.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Joshua Tree
Post by: Telecaster on November 30, 2017, 04:21:50 pm
Every time I go near Joshua Tree it starts raining in torrents.  ;D  :-\

-Dave-
Title: Re: Joshua Tree
Post by: Alskoj on November 30, 2017, 06:37:59 pm
I like 3 and 4.  Not framing the entire plant gives the photo some tension, and I like that the rocks are not in focus.