Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: RMW on November 29, 2017, 01:36:08 pm
-
In keeping with the good and interesting post by farbschlurf on "dead trees", I'd like to submit this one that I found last year.
Thanks for viewing.
Richard
richardwallerphotos.com
-
Oh, thanks for mentioning!
Fine picture. That fluffy stuff (don't know what it is called ...) is interesting, I guess it's texture would come out great if viewing real large. The coolish color is nice, gives some special character hard to describe.
-
Works well.
-
Looks like a mysterious creature. At night, it could be scary.
-
Looks like a mysterious creature. At night, it could be scary.
+1!
-
Nice subject and composition but would love to see it in early morning light or late evening light!
-
Nice subject and composition but would love to see it in early morning light or late evening light!
+1 and maybe a loooooong exposure! ; )
-
Thank you all for looking and for your kind comments.
I agree a softer light might be preferable.
That fluffy stuff is called Spanish Moss. It's an air plant common to the American South East. It does not injure living trees!
Richard
-
Well seen and captured, very nice indeed :)
Dave
-
Thank you Dave for the kind encouragement.