Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Bob_B on November 27, 2017, 12:10:04 pm
-
This is a reinterpretation of a photo I previously posted a few years ago. In reprocessing the image, my goal was to add more mystery and a sense of contradiction between the warm lights, the cold ice, and the emptiness of the street. Any thoughts? BTW, the "EC" in the title is short for Ellicott City (Maryland, US).
As always, thank you for viewing, and for offering your C&C.
Best,
Bob
(Note: Moved as per suggestion from Landscape Showcase.)
-
I don't know your first version. But, here I think something like: "I really want to go to this pub (?) over there, but how the f*** do I come over this bridge without breaking a leg?" So yes, it's inviting and unfriendly at the same time.
-
You are so right: that bridge was an utter nightmare of wet ice, and is the sole reason why there aren't any people to be seen. Thanks for you comment.