Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Ray on November 26, 2017, 08:12:29 am

Title: Having Fun
Post by: Ray on November 26, 2017, 08:12:29 am
Here's a shot taken at a lake close to where I live, about 3 years ago. I came across it just now whilst reorganizing my images. It was taken with the Nikkor 80-400 on the Nikon D7100, and moderately cropped, so the magnification is probably equivalent to an 800mm lens on full-frame format.

ISO 200, F8, 1/640th sec exposure.

Title: Re: Having Fun
Post by: Ray on November 26, 2017, 10:05:20 am
The same lake at sunset, taken just a few hours ago. I should visit this place more often.  ;)



Title: Re: Having Fun
Post by: BernardLanguillier on November 26, 2017, 05:26:54 pm
Love the second one, the composition supports very well the features in the sky.

Cheers,
Bernard
Title: Re: Having Fun
Post by: Alskoj on November 26, 2017, 06:20:47 pm
#2 - Nice shot!  Yes, go back at different times and different weather, etc.
Title: Re: Having Fun
Post by: francois on November 27, 2017, 05:29:59 am
Yes, the second one is exquisite!