Luminous Landscape Forum
Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Kevin Raber on November 22, 2017, 11:06:29 am
-
We continue with PArt 3 of the Leica Story. This chapter focuses on the APS-C cameras from Leica with an interview with the Product Manager - Maike Harberts. She pulls a Steve Jobs - One More Thing and reveals the NEW CL Camera. Check out the article HERE (https://luminous-landscape.com/leica-story-aps-c-leica-cl/) I'll have more on the CL camera later this week.
-
Interesting interview Kevin. I saw the TL2 at Vistek's Profusion here in Toronto. Very sleek indeed. Looking at the price of the camera and the lenses, the first thing that comes to mind is how the image quality and specs compare with a Sony a6300/6500 (both 24MP, APS-C as well). Build quality of course is another matter, and I would expect the Leicas to be more robust. But my main interest would be differences of image quality. Any views of the this based on the photos you've made with the TL/CL?