Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on November 10, 2017, 04:22:36 pm

Title: More leaves
Post by: armand on November 10, 2017, 04:22:36 pm
These were in front of my garage for few days before I got my act together and blew them back to the forest

First set, no arrangements
Title: Re: More leaves
Post by: armand on November 10, 2017, 04:24:11 pm
In this second set I found the first one as you see it and then added some extra fitting leaves
Title: Re: More leaves
Post by: armand on November 12, 2017, 09:29:48 pm
More from a nearby park, I didn't realize with the fall a cloudy afternoon will require so high ISO.
Title: Re: More leaves
Post by: JNB_Rare on November 13, 2017, 09:01:20 am
Last of the first set and first of the second set are the most successful to me. I've tried dropping/placing leaves into a scene, but I'm not near so good as nature.  :)
Title: Re: More leaves
Post by: armand on November 29, 2017, 06:46:12 pm
with less colors
Title: Re: More leaves
Post by: degrub on November 29, 2017, 07:12:16 pm
fall... winter....spring..
???