Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on November 09, 2017, 11:44:34 am

Title: last
Post by: armand on November 09, 2017, 11:44:34 am
Last leaves standing, yesterday. Today after the winds they are probably gone.
Experiments with different framing or exposure lengths.
Title: Re: last
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 09, 2017, 05:11:35 pm
Very nice series.
My favorite is the first: it has a simple elegance, with just enough of each of the major subjects to work.
Title: Re: last
Post by: armand on November 10, 2017, 05:24:47 pm
Thanks! The first 2 are focus stacks from 2 shots to keep both the trunk and the leaves in focus.

Most work went into the last where I tried to make a connection between the shaky leaves (I tried to make the shake more obvious by using a long exposure) and the fallen cover. In retrospect I should have gone wild and throw some leaves during the minutes long exposure to make it more obvious.