Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Andres Bonilla on November 06, 2017, 01:40:01 pm

Title: Light and shadows play.
Post by: Andres Bonilla on November 06, 2017, 01:40:01 pm
Sometimes I love the more moody light locations, it gives a different look.
Title: Re: Light and shadows play.
Post by: francois on November 07, 2017, 10:29:42 am
I like those deep shadows with just enough light to reveal the details.
Well done!
Title: Re: Light and shadows play.
Post by: Andres Bonilla on November 08, 2017, 12:34:14 pm
I like those deep shadows with just enough light to reveal the details.
Well done!

Thank you! Too bad some areas were off limits.
Title: Re: Light and shadows play.
Post by: francois on November 09, 2017, 06:49:46 am
Thank you! Too bad some areas were off limits.

Unfortunately, this is often the case in churches!