Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: tintoreto on November 05, 2017, 12:48:26 pm
-
Found this new review...
http://blog.juliaannagospodarou.com/complete-fujifilm-gfx-50s-review/#comment-32455
-
Thank you. Great extensive review done colloquially. Great photography too.
-
Yes, thank you. Really enjoyed the review and the images. She is a quite good bw artist.
JR
-
Yes, thank you. Really enjoyed the review and the images. She is a quite good bw artist.
JR
Good pix. The review is interesting for the pix, and for an explanation of her working methods.
It might be interesting to see reviews by people who shoot color for color, and stuff that moves.
Edmund
-
I do not need a GFX. I do not need a GFX. I do not need a GFX. I do not need a GFX.......
I played with one yesterday for the first time and man, what a camera. The fit, finish, feel of the lenses are fantastic and feel like premium X lenses, and the body ergonomics are pretty great as well. It is now only a matter of time....
-
I think Fuji made a great camera but also added great lenses that are not too expensive and clearly topnotch.
Clearly an image level above DSLR, only not as fast- as medium format never has been.
-
What attracts me a lotis the live view with focus-control and af sensors all over the frame.
For mf, that is really amazing :P
Sometimes you want it sooooo much even if you know you donˋt need it.. I am afraid this is one
camera it will be very hard to resist.
Think of all the old lenses that can be adapted and get used again.
-
Think of all the old lenses that can be adapted and get used again.
don't want to talk you out of getting one....but once you see a file from one of the system lenses, all older glass just gets used for effect:)
the camera and glass is really something...
-
Even harder do resist.. The only «problem» is that in a few weeks or a little more we will see the same camera in 100mp ;D
-
Even harder do resist.. The only «problem» is that in a few weeks or a little more we will see the same camera in 100mp ;D
as much as i am looking forward to that one....a year or so is probably more realistic
-
Photokina?
as much as i am looking forward to that one....a year or so is probably more realistic