Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: cgarnerhome on November 03, 2017, 06:57:42 pm

Title: Diptych2
Post by: cgarnerhome on November 03, 2017, 06:57:42 pm
Given the other recent post on Diptych, I wanted to get some feedback on this image.  I normally don't do diptychs so I have had little experience with them.  Any thoughts are appreciated.  This was shoot in Bandon, OR.
Title: Re: Diptych2
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 03, 2017, 09:58:36 pm
It works for me.
Title: Re: Diptych2
Post by: farbschlurf on November 05, 2017, 01:13:46 pm
I like it, too! Could think of a tiny bit more saturation, though. The tones in the sky are subtle but beautiful.
Title: Re: Diptych2
Post by: cgarnerhome on November 05, 2017, 10:34:25 pm
Thanks - I will give your suggestion a try.
Title: Re: Diptych2
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on November 05, 2017, 10:39:35 pm
There seems to be only one strong image, the right one. It could, and should, stand on its own. The left one doesn't seem to add anything to the diptych.
Title: Re: Diptych2
Post by: cgarnerhome on November 06, 2017, 08:48:56 am
Thanks - I'm not sure they belong in a diptych.  Trying make something work that doesn't!  Worth a try.